As soon as I walked through the school gates yesterday, waiting for me was a bunch of my classmates. One of them asked me if I could fix their pen, and they handed it to me. I clicked the top of it-hard. As soon as I did, it was if a thin snake had darted up my arm. No-in my arm! It rattled every bone in my arm, shaking my fingers violently. What was it? An electric shock, of course.
However, it wasn’t as severe as in this picture though. Still a big shock though! Haha! But lots of people were laughing at me. Not so good. At least I wasn’t the only person who was pranked that day…hehehe…. 😀